Classroom-based Training Courses
For some people, there's no doubt about it - learning anything new just has to be in the classroom in a traditional learning environment and in the company of other students! If that's you, don't worry, we've got it covered.
There are definitely advantages of learning in a the classroom:
- You can learn the technique in a shorter time-period (2 days instead of 10 weeks)*
- You see the technique demonstrated live by a professional BWRT® Practitioner
- You have the opportunity for supervised practice with other students
- You have direct interaction with the trainer and other students
- Increased confidence gained from pratical experience
- A 'Take home' physical manual of techniques
No matter which classroom-based course you attend, your tutor will have trained originally with Terence Watts. And all our trainers are approved by the Institute - their knowledge is sound and deep so that they can answer any question you throw at them! Not only that, once you've completed your training you will be able to attend any of Terence's advanced classes (except Level 2, which should always be studied with your original trainer) that you will find in other pages on this site.
When you learn in the classroom environment, you can complete the training at the end of the second day and commence work with your clients the very next morning if you want to! Although there is always much to be gained from further study, you will be perfectly equiped to deal with the majority of issues that clients might bring to you.
Click here to find a list of our classroom-based trainers. (Please Note: In South Africa, only registered psychologists may train in and pratice BWRT®)
To find out more about the course, click here.
*The shorter time-scale means that you may not necessarily learn all the techniques that are taught during the online classes.