Online BWRT Courses
Looking for classroom-based training? Click here
ALMOST ALL OUR ONLINE LESSONS ARE RECORDED FOR STUDY IN DIFFERENT TIME ZONES (Exceptions are Coaching & Level 2 where live attendance is mandatory)
Online Live Training
BWRT is a complete therapy system in itself
From the beginning, BWRT provides a sound therapy system that is genuinely second to none. Here are the skills that will allow you excel over most other therapy models.
- Level 1: anxiety, fears and phobias of all sorts, trauma release, PTSD, habituation, performance anxiety, fear of failure, success inhibition, imposter syndrome and a lot more.
- Level 2: specifically designed for addiction, depression, CPTSD, PDSD, paraphilias, eating problems, complex relationship problems and other core identity issues.
- Level 3: an abundance of techniques to provide effective help with a huge variety of physiological issues, including cancer and autoimmune disorders.
Once trained, there is the opportunity for further advanced study of specialised courses and workshops:
- Working with OCD
- Defusing Depression
- Relationship Reboot
- Smashing Limits
- NeuroAnalysis for undefined issues (short workshop)
- Social Media Addiction (short workshop)
- Abolishing Anxiety (for compound complex issues)
- Psychology of Trauma and Abuse (includes some Jungian concepts)
- Transformational Coaching
- Working with Generation Z
- Disarm Destructive Anger
- Procrastination Buster
- Major Life Reset (short workshop)
- Physical fitness and sports performance enhancement
and more - BWRT really is a complete therapy system.
Currently, there are around eighteen specialist/niche courses available after completing just Level 1, in itself a 'broad-spectrum' therapy covering a wide range of commonly presented issues.
In fact, so complete is the BWRT process that there are many practitioners, psychologists and psychiatrists amongst them, who use it for almost every client in preference to the more traditional processes such as CBT and EMDR.
To see these additional courses, please login to 'My BWRT' and return to this page.