Times quoted are all UK Time - check the difference in your country/zone here: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html
To check prices in your own currency, go to: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
One day Workshop - Online
Adjunct training - BB4B
BroadBand for the Brain is a pre-requisite for BWRT Level 3 and is an innovative style of working using virtual neural pathways to make major changes to physiology with the minimum of effort on both the practitioners and client's part. It works covertly with the Autonomic Nervous System. ALL RECORDED FOR LATER VIEWING/REVIEWING
Tuesday 31st January 2023
Tutor: Terence Watts
Please note: you must be a member of The Terence Watts BWRT Institute to enrol on this course.
Why take this course
Learn how to help people with physiological issues using virtual neural pathways.
What You Will Learn
BroadBand for the Brain - BB4B takes an innovative approach to working with physiology, covertly utilising the creative power of the human psychology
It is well-known that for most of our waking life, we are not actually using anything like the amount of physical and psychological power that is actually available to us; and yet the human mind and body has an amazing capacity for massively increased strength and concentration under the right circumstances - usually involuntary situations in which we automatically activate 'reserve' neural pathways that increase the speed and intensity of the brain/body connection.
BB4B can provide an alternative work method for such situations as:
- Anxiety, fear & Panic - work at stabilisation or deactivation
- Insomnia - work with the limbic system
- Over Eating - work with the Hypothalamus & Pancreas
- Sexual Enhancement - work with arousal paths
- Infertility - work with both females and males
- Social Phobia - Work with frontal lobe neurones
- Physical Energy - work with impulse control & limbic system
- Pain Management - work with parietal cortex neurones
PLEASE NOTE that this course is not teaching you any form of medical work and your client will need to have received a medical consultation/diagnosis for some conditions.
The BB4B methodology allows several units of information from the world around us to be processed simultaneously instead of just the more usual one at a time. So BB4B is to therapy what a broadband internet connection is to an old-fashioned analogue modem!
When we operate 'BroadBand for the Brain' it is just as if we open up many extra channels that allow us to access spare energy.
BroadBand for the Brain allows us to help our clients - and ourselves - to actually choose to access that 'spare' energy and resource whenever it's needed. We can work below the level of even the subconscious to psychotherapeutically reprogramme the Autonomic Nervous System.
There are specialised techniques to enahnce all many of processes, including:
- Restimulation: redirecting energy to a different part of the body 'on the fly' - from the legs to the heart muscle, for instance.
- The Booster Switch: for strengthening the immune system by generating extra killer T cells, Helper T Cells and Regulatory T Cells when working with cancer.
Much of your work with clients will be interactive, enhancing their understanding of the mechanisms at work and involving them in their own healing processes - the results can be phenomenal, especially when incorporating BWRT Level 3 into the therapeutic methodology.
Everything you need to be effective with 'BB4B' is included in the course:
- Induction protocols designed specifically for 'thinkies', 'feelies' and 'don't knows'.
- Protocols for the installation of important 'auto-switches'.
- The full 'BroadBand for the Brain' book from which this course was created.
- The specific areas you need of BWRT®.
- Specific symptom questionnaire for the client presenting with sexual problems.
- Test sheets to illustrate the power of BB4B to your client and therefore enhance belief.
- Information sheets about the Sympathetic Nervous System & Parasympathetic Nervous System.
- Important information about Lymphocytes and their role in healing.
The complete course is priced at £299.00 and includes the enhanced issue of the 'BroadBand for the Brain' book, which has much additional material.
This is probably one of the easiest methodologies for working with the physiological processe - and it's a required 'primer' for the BWR Level 3 training.
Is this suitable for me?
If you want to be able to work effectively with issues that involve physiology as well as psychology, this course will enable you t do just that.
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE 'JOINING INSTRUCTIONS' AFTER PAYMENT.