Times quoted are all UK Time - check the difference in your country/zone here: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/full.html
To check prices in your own currency, go to: https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/
Two hours, thirty minutes - Online
This is a new BWRT methodology that allows more focused and directed work for those symptoms that tend to be multifaceted for which it is difficult to pin down any causal event. The result is a pin-sharp clarification of the processes underpinning the symptomatic work.
Monday 5th September 2022
NeuroAnalysis is not related in any way to analytical therapy but is a process designed to analyse the different aspects of the presenting symptom.
Tutor: Terence Watts
Please note: you must be a member of The Terence Watts BWRT Institute to enrol on this course.
Why take this course
Learn how to work with complex multi-faceted issues.
What You Will Learn
The NeuroAnalysis course takes a radical new look at how to work with those multi-faceted issues that can make selecting the best protocol to work with difficult.
Symptoms such as:
- Eating disorders
- Sleep problems (inlcuding insomnia and frequent waking)
- Sexual difficulties
- Fear of authority
- Self-worth issues
- Social phobia
- Driving fears
These and many others - it can be used anywhere where you are uncertain as to the best protocol/approach to use - are sometimes more prone to recidivism than we would like and there is often the feeling that although therapy worked, it didn't quite hit the right spot.
There is sometimes a sense that the client is unconsciously resisting but the truth of it might be more complex:
- Although the client tells us about the worst memory of the symptom with which they have presented, it might not be the only cause
- There might be many other triggers that have lain dormant, perhaps for decades, that can be activated by life events once the major stimulus has been resolved.
- It's natural for the conscious process to focus only on the most obvious aspects of the symptom
- In this way a forgotten incident of humiliation might result in, for instance, an eating disorder, emetophobia, insomnia, or anxiety about driving on motorways
Conventional analytical therapy is one way to resolve such interconnected issues - but it's slow, onerous for both therapist and client, and prone to 'red herrings'... but NeuroAnalysis is far from that old-fashioned model! It analyses the symptom patterns to lay bare stuff the client doesn't even realise is part of their problem. It can also be used to sweep up the fragments of trauma that might's been overlooked.
Its roots are in the super-successful OCD course and includes the optional custom-built speadsheet programme. The course material unerringly reveals psychological issues associated with the presenting issue.
The end result of the exploration is a clear view of exactly how to work to obtain the best effect.
- The course includes a specialist protocol that allows you to work with as many as eight or nine different concepts in one session.
As in one or two other courses, the process takes account of different life stages:
- 1 - Emergence of self-awareness: 3 – 5 years old
- 2 - Exploration of the physical world: 6 – 10 years old
- 3 - Development of autonomy: 11 – 15 years old
- 4 - Separation from childhood: 16 - 21 years old
- 5 - Development of maturity: 22 years old onwards
Although you won't need to work at the life stages as you do in the MLR protocol, they will help greatly in narrowing down the concepts associated with the presenting condition.
This programme has the same neutralising effect on complex presenting issues as does analytical therapy but works much more quickly and easily!
Is this suitable for me?
If you want to have a therapy tool that explores complex issues in detail, this one is for you!
BE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE 'JOINING INSTRUCTIONS' AFTER PAYMENT.
"Excellent course, well worth doing it!"
Dr Elisa Mecco on 12-06-2022
"You think you know it all? Can’t without this one!"
ADELINA PJETRA on 10-06-2022
"Great course! A whole new way of approaching thera"
Kevin Fourie on 08-06-2022
"Next level, a must do. Real BWRT gem."
Gillian Sinclair on 02-06-2022
"This course will be a great addition to my toolbox"
Anne Morrison on 31-05-2022
"This is a must do course, I was very impressed "
Barbara Shead on 30-05-2022
"This course is a must. Amazing one. "
Enida Përlala on 30-05-2022
"Taking BWRT to a whole new level! A must have."
Sumedha Bhise on 29-05-2022
"The course we've been waiting for. Final topping."
Pauline Searle on 29-05-2022